Are you planning to launch a selection process for an LMS or other learning platform? If yes, the Learning Platform Selection Boot Camp may be the perfect solution for preparing your team for a successful process. The boot camp is designed to help you:
- Understand the most important emerging learning technology trends
- Put together the right team for participating in a selection process
- Clarify and document your objectives and requirements for the desired platform
- Identify the learning technology options best suited to meet your organization’s goals
- Confidently lead a selection process that ensures long-term success
Whether you plan to work only with your own staff and volunteers or bring in a consultant, the boot camp will ensure that you are as well prepared as possible. The boot camp consists of:
- A series of live, Web-based sessions in which we discuss in detail key elements of our time-tested, 7-step selection process (The sessions are also be recorded.)
- Access to us and a group of peers through discussion board and live Q&A to get answer to your technology selection questions
- Key documents and templates for use in running a successful RFP process
- A copy of our Association Learning Management Systems report (If you’ve purchased the report within the six months prior to the boot camp, the cost will be applied against course tuition.)
- The option to earn CAE credit from ASAE.
The boot camp gives you access to our decades of experience with building, selecting, and implementing learning management platforms for membership organizations. It’s an incredibly cost-effective way to run a faster, less risky, and ultimately much more successful selection process.
Because we strive to provide a high-quality, interactive learning experience, enrollment for each boot camp is limited. The fee for the boot camp is $595 for the first person from an organization and $395 for each additional person. (Note: The boot camp is currently open only to employees of trade and professional associations and association management companies.)
Enrollment for our most recent boot camp has already closed. If you would like to be notified when we open enrollment for the next boot camp, please sign up below. Enrollment will be offered on a first come, first served bases, determined by when you sign up for the notification list.