Thriving in today’s market for lifelong learning requires staying on top of new developments and identifying opportunities and challenges before the competition. Having an experienced partner can help enormously.
We have deep experience in working with a long list of clients to address the most critical needs for their learning business, from formulating and implementing a strategy that sets them apart from the crowd, to developing a detailed business plan, to identifying and selecting the technologies needed to make it all happen. The focus of our consulting work includes:
- Thoroughly assessing your market to identify unmet needs and opportunities and discover offerings you can be confident your audience will buy
- Formulating strategy to drive the reach, revenue, and impact of your learning business
- Identifying opportunities to increase the educational value of your events – including your virtual conferences
- Connecting your education strategy with your broader organizational content strategy (without this connection you don’t really have a learning strategy)
- Identifying and selecting the right learning platform for your organization, from learning management systems to authoring tools to virtual conference platforms
Retained Advisory Services
Available on a very limited basis, Tagoras retained advisory services offer a way for clients to tap our deep experience and expertise on an ongoing basis. We become a sort of on-call learning business strategy advisor to help with critical areas like:
- Objective assessment of potential opportunities
- Generating and fleshing out new ideas
- Tackling tough marketing and competitive challenges
- Ensuring accountability on mission-critical initiatives
- Navigating complex operational issues
- Assessing investment opportunities
Our advisory clients have unlimited access by phone and e-mail to Tagoras managing directors Jeff Cobb and Celisa Steele. You initiate the contact and engage our expertise and perspective to help you tackle new challenges and opportunities as they arise.
In addition to e-mail and phone access, the program can include any or all of the following activities (additional fees apply):
- In-person meetings
- Scheduled phone call meetings (e.g., weekly status call)
- Feedback on written communications and key project documents
- Support for single or multiple contacts in your organization
We respond to all communications on the same day they are received during normal weekday office hours (9 am to 5 pm Eastern time). If one or both of us are traveling or otherwise unavailable for a period of time, we will alert you to that fact in advance so we may schedule communications around it.
In short, we work with you to determine the appropriate set of options to help you achieve your goals. Contact us for more information or to get started today.