Thriving in today’s market for lifelong learning requires staying on top of new developments and identifying opportunities and challenges before the competition. Having an experienced partner can help enormously.
Available on a very limited basis, Tagoras advisory services offer a way for clients to tap our deep experience and expertise on an ongoing basis for help with critical tasks:
- Objective assessment of potential opportunities
- Generating and fleshing out new ideas
- Tackling tough marketing and competitive challenges
- Ensuring accountability on mission-critical initiatives
- Navigating complex operational issues
- Assessing investment opportunities
Our advisory clients have unlimited access by phone and e-mail to Tagoras managing directors Jeff Cobb and Celisa Steele. You initiate the contact and engage our expertise and perspective to help you tackle new challenges and opportunities as they arise.
In addition to e-mail and phone access, the program can include any or all of the following activities (additional fees apply):
- In-person meetings
- Scheduled phone call meetings (e.g., weekly status call)
- Feedback on written communications and key project documents
- Support for single or multiple contacts in your organization
We respond to all communications on the same day they are received during normal weekday office hours (9 am to 5 pm Eastern time). If one or both of us are traveling or otherwise unavailable for a period of time, we will alert you to that fact in advance so we may schedule communications around it.
In short, we work with you to determine the appropriate set of advisory options to help you achieve your goals. Contact us for more information or to get started today.