Association Virtual Events
Most organizations reach only a small slice of their members with their traditional place-based conferences. The remainder get nothing – or worse yet, find other sources for learning and networking. Virtual events can help you solve this critical problem – and Association Virtual Events (November 2014) gives you the information and insights you need to get started.
This comprehensive report is designed for trade and professional association decision-makers who want leading edge knowledge to support their strategic planning for virtual events. It is equally valuable to vendors who serve or aim to serve the meetings and education needs of associations and their members.
Association Virtual Events will help you:
- Determine timing and pricing for your virtual events
- Understand what level of registration and attendance to expect
- Identify the tools most commonly used to deliver virtual events
- Avoid the mistakes and benefit from the success of other organizations
Beginning with the 2014 version, we have started making this report available at no charge to anyone who subscribes to the Tagoras Leading Learning monthly e-newsletter (also free). We are temporarily making it completely free – meaning you don’t even have to sign up for the newsletter. Just use the following link:
We would, however, still encourage you to subscribe to the Leading Learning newsletter. It’s free, very high value, and you will get other great reports and white papers as a result of subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the form below.
Based on survey data collected from 112 organizations, the 57-page report provides:
- Substantial facts and figures from individuals on the front lines of association education and meetings
- Case studies from associations that have held virtual events, including
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA)
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
- Insights from authors Jeff Cobb and Celisa Steele, who together have nearly two decades of experience in helping associations plan and implement learning and technology initiatives
There simply is no better source for understanding the emerging role of virtual events in the association sector. If you are considering a virtual conference or other virtual event, you are on the verge of making a significant investment. Association Virtual Events will help you learn fast and get on the road to success.
Sign up now to get the virtual events report for free!
Again, the report is only available to members of the Tagoras Leading Learning community, but joining the community is free. Simply sign up below for the Tagoras Leading Learning newsletter to get immediate access to a download link.