Association Virtual Events
Most organizations reach only a small slice of their members with their traditional place-based conferences. The remainder get nothing – or worse yet, find other sources for learning and networking. Virtual events can help you solve this critical problem – and Association Virtual Events: State of the Sector gives you the information and insights you need to get started.
This comprehensive report is designed for trade and professional association decision-makers who want leading edge knowledge to support their strategic planning for virtual events. It is equally valuable to vendors who serve or aim to serve the meetings and education needs of associations and their members.
Association Virtual Events will help you:
- Determine timing and pricing for your virtual events
- Understand what level of registration and attendance to expect
- Identify the tools most commonly used to deliver virtual events
- Avoid the mistakes and benefit from the success of other organizations
The price for a single, digital copy of the report is. Because we are about to start work on a new version of this report, we are now offering the previous version at no charge. Sign up below for the Tagoras Leading Learning newsletter to get immediate access to a download link. $49
Based on survey data collected from 107 organizations, the 43-page report provides:
- Substantial facts and figures from individuals on the front lines of association education and meetings
- Five case studies from associations that have held virtual events—not all of which will be continuing them
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (TM)
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- National Association of College Stores
- National Fenestration Rating Council
- Society for Technical Communication
- Insights from authors Jeff Cobb and Celisa Steele, who together have nearly two decades of experience in helping associations plan and implement learning and technology initiatives
There simply is no better source for understanding the emerging role of virtual events in the association sector. For additional information on the report’s contents, we encourage you to download the table of contents and introduction.
The price per license for Association Virtual Events: State of the Sector is $49—a fraction of what it would cost, in both time and money, to gather, compile, and analyze this information on your own. If you are considering a virtual conference or other virtual event, you are on the verge of making a significant investment. Association Virtual Events represents a modest, smart investment to help you learn fast and get on the road to success.
Sign up now to get the virtual events report for free!
Because we are about to start work on a new version of this report, we are now offering the previous version at no charge. Sign up below to get immediate access to a download link.