Jeff Cobb has spent nearly two decades immersed in the global market for adult lifelong learning as an entrepreneur, consultant, teacher, and author. He has been at the forefront of learning technology trends and has developed deep expertise in helping organizations grow and improve their continuing education and professional development businesses.
Jeff was co-founder and CEO of Isoph, a leading provider of e-learning technologies and services to associations. He has also served as senior vice president of business development for Quisic, an e-learning partner to top-tier business schools and fortune 500 companies, and vice president of business development for LearnSomething.
Jeff is a vocal advocate of cradle-to-grave lifelong learning, an award-winning teacher, and author of multiple books, including Leading the Learning Revolution (AMACOM 2013). He currently serves on the governing board of NIGP: The Institute for Public Procurement, to which he was specifically appointed as an education thought leader. He has previously served on the advisory board of Future Learning, the Professional Development Section Council of the American Society of Association Executives, the research committee of the eLearning Guild, and the editorial board of Innovate, a leading resource for information about innovations in learning and technology.
Jeff’s publications include:
- Leading the Learning Revolution (AMACOM 2013)
- 10 Ways to Be a Better Learner (CreateSpace, 2012)
- Association Virtual Events (Tagoras, 2012)
- Shift Ed: A Call to Action for Transforming K-12 Education (Corwin, 2011)
- 199 Ways to Enhance Learning (Contributor, ASAE 2011)
- Core Competencies for Professional Development (Contributor, ASAE 2011)
- Association Learning + Technology: State of the Sector (Tagoras, 2011)
- Association Learning Management Systems (Tagoras 2011)
- Learning 2.0 for Associations (Tagoras 2010 / 2008)
- The Decision to Learn (Contributor, ASAE 2010)
Jeff speaks frequently on topics related to social media, lifelong learning, social learning, and the strategic use of technology for engaging customers and members. More information about his speaking is available on his personal Web site at jeffthomascobb.com.