We’re lying low and taking some time off until early August, so now seems like a good time to go into the archives and highlight some of the more popular posts from the past. The following are the six most viewed posts – in descending order – on the Tagoras blog for the past quarter. (Those of you who doubt the value of blogging should note that some of these were actually published years ago and continue to draw significant traffic to our Web site.)
Here’s the quick link list, followed by brief comments on each:
- Learning Management System Pricing
- 12 Trends Disrupting the Market for Lifelong Learning
- Pricing Online Learning
- Exploring the Fringe: Flipping, Microcredentials, and MOOCs
- 6 Paths for Leading Your Education Business to Blue Ocean
- Are you market focused or product focused?