Retained Advisory Services are different from our general consulting activities in that they are not focused on specific project work or deliverables. Rather, as an advisory client, you have unlimited access by phone and e-mail to Tagoras managing directors Jeff Cobb and Celisa Steele. You initiate the contact and contribute our expertise and perspective to help you tackle new challenges and opportunities as they arise.
Situations in which Retained Advisory Services can be highly valuable include:
- You don’t have an executive on staff who can provide the high-level vision and guidance needed in the role of chief learning market officer – we can place this role on a retained, contract basis;
- Outside expertise and perspective are needed as your organization considers new strategic options and strives to innovate;
- Following initial project work with Tagoras, you want support for ongoing monitoring and evaluation of a new program or initiative;
In general, the Retained Advisory Service program gives you access to the deep expertise and years of experience of Jeff and Celisa. In addition to e-mail and phone access, the program can include any or all of the following activities (additional fees apply):
- In-person meetings;
- Scheduled phone call meetings (e.g., weekly status call);
- Feedback on written communications and key project documents;
- Support for single or multiple contacts within your organization.
We respond to all communications on the same day they are received during normal weekday office hours (9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Eastern time). If one or both of us are traveling or otherwise unavailable for a period of time, we will alert you to that fact in advance so that we may schedule communications around it.
We work together to determine the appropriate set of advisory options to help you achieve your goals. Contact us for more information or to get started today!