Thank you for taking the time to visit and explore the Tagoras Web site. The site is, of course, a place where we provide information about the products and services that Tagoras offers, but we want to be sure to highlight the range of free resources that are available here regardless of whether you ever do business with us. These include:
- The Tagoras Blog – an ongoing stream of how-tos, insights, and news related to learning strategy, marketing, and technology.
- Articles and research briefings in the Resources section of the site – a great page to bookmark and return to frequently.
- The Leading Learning Newsletter and Community – Leading Learning offers tips, insights, and peer connections around the business of continuing education and professional development.
- Free Webinars – We regularly deliver Webinars to help you keep on the latest trends and practices.
In addition to the free resources above, we have also published the only comprehensive research available on online education available in the association sector. Our research is entirely independent – we do not accept compensation for inclusion in our reports, nor do we pay any form of compensation for participation. Our reports include:
- Association Learning + Technology: State of the Sector
- Association Learning Management Systems
- Association Virtual Events
Finally, we provide expert guidance in strategy, learning, marketing, and technology to organizations in the business of continuing education and professional development. We can help your organization:
- Reach the right markets markets faster with the right education products and services, whether online or off;
- Maximize the revenue potential of current or planned online education initiatives, including determining the best pricing and promotion strategies;
- Select the most appropriate technologies – including learning management systems (LMS), learning content management systems (LCMS), virtual event, and social media platforms – to balance strategic goals, functional requirements, and budget.
Drop us a line if you have any questions, and thank you for visiting the Tagoras site.
Jeff Cobb & Celisa Steele