Rapid Advisory Services
In some cases, decision-makers don’t need or simply can’t justify a full-blown consulting or coaching engagement – they just need fast access to reliable advice. Tagoras offers Rapid Advisory Services for executives and other high-level decision makers seeking expert input on pressing questions.
Rapid Advisory clients receive up to one hour total on the phone with Tagoras principals Jeff Cobb or Celisa Steele and a week of unlimited e-mail access for follow-up questions.
Rapid Complete clients also receive document review services.
Situations in which Rapid Advisory Services are valuable include:
- You are considering launching a new e-learning program, virtual conference, or social learning initiative for members, customers, or channel partners, and you simply want to get the lay of the land and understand what your options are;
- You feel that sales for your current educational events or products are lower than expected and you would like an outside perspective;
- You want to learn the options for implementing a learning management system (LMS), discuss requirements, or get an expert review of your RFP draft;
- You want to learn the options for implementing a virtual conference platform, discuss requirements, or get an expert review of your RFP draft;
- You feel that integrating social media into your member education and engagement initiatives may be valuable, but you aren’t sure how to evaluate the potential value.
- You are a firm planning to enter or expand your presence in the association market and you need an expert perspective on the “lay of the land.”
With basic Rapid Advisory Services, you get access to the years of experience Tagoras principals Jeff Cobb and Celisa Steele have in Web technologies, online education, marketing, and strategy at a fraction of the investment of a full-scale consulting engagement.
With our Complete package, we will also review a key document (e.g., business plan, RFP) or Web site that is relevant to your issue and provide brief recommendations and/or comments as appropriate.
Rapid Advisory Fees may be credited to any consulting or coaching engagement you undertake with us in the future. All major credit cards are accepted for payment.
- Basic Rapid Advisory Services: $595
- Rapid Complete – Includes Rapid Advisory phone time as well as review of one document with brief written comments/recommendations: $895