LMS requirements for trade and professional associations are different from those of corporations and other organizations and the vast majority of LMS vendors simply do not understand or meet these requirements. We’ve done the work to help you find the ones that do.
In Association Learning Management Systems, we provide in-depth, detailed information to help you compare 20 LMS systems with a track record in the association sector. As a result, this report enables you to:
- save a tremendous amount of time and money in gathering LMS product data, comparing your association LMS options, and narrowing your choices;
- run a more efficient and effective learning management system RFP process;
- increase speed to market – and to the additional non-dues revenues e-learning can bring;
- get an experienced, independent perspective – we do not accept any fees or commissions for the sale of any LMS product, nor do we charge vendors to participate in the report.
- dramatically reduce the risk of making the wrong LMS choice for your association.
Now, here’s the especially great part: we do not charge for the association LMS report. To receive it, simply sign up for our newsletter by clicking the button below.
What Does the Association LMS Report Include?
We’ve narrowed the field of LMS providers down to a small group dedicated to serving associations and experienced in meeting association needs. We asked the providers to respond to an extensive, highly detailed questionnaire and provide a demonstration of their system. The final report includes:
- 30 tables that compare association LMS systems across a variety of areas
- In-depth vendor profiles based on 243 questions covering 28 different areas (listed below)
- Brief reviews of each system based on answers to the questions and a demonstration session with each vendor
- An extensive set of guiding questions for association LMS selection
- An overview of LMS usage in the association sector
What Do We Know About Association LMSes?
The report’s authors, Jeff Cobb and Celisa Steele, have each been in the e-learning industry for nearly two decades and have spent the majority of that time working on association e-learning initiatives. They have designed, built, and implemented learning management systems in the past, and are deeply familiar with the challenges associations typically face. Both Jeff and Celisa speak and write frequently on e-learning in the association sector and are often quoted on e-learning topics in association-related publications such as the American Society of Association Executives’ Associations Now magazine.
Tagoras principals Jeff Cobb and Celisa Steele discuss the LMS report
The Bottom Line
Purchasing a learning management system can be a very smart move for a number of reasons, but even a simple, low-cost system requires a relatively significant investment over time. And if you make the wrong decision, you may end up spending many multiples of what you originally intended. If you are serious about implementing the right LMS for your association, there is no better starting point – or better value – than this report.
Again, it’s free – and you get access immediately. In exchange, you get subscribed to our (also very valuable) newsletter. Just click the button.