Association LMS options have improved greatly over the past several years. We are finally at the point where there is a health range of learning management system and other learning platform options that really align with the unique needs – and budgets – of trade and professional associations.
The following is a list of the association LMS and learning platform vendor list for companies we currently follow that have a track record in working with trade and professional associations. The ones in the first list below have been covered in our (now retired) Association Learning Management Systems report. See also additional Learning Management System Resources.
Association LMS Vendors
- Abila Freestone (Formerly Peach New Media www.abila.com)
- Avilar (Interview | www.avilar.com)
- Blackboard (Interview | www.blackboard.com)
- BlueVolt (Interview | www.bluevolt.com)
- CommPartners (Interview | www.commpartners.com)
- Digitec Interactive (Interview | www.digitecinteractive.com)
- Educadium (Interview | www.educadium.com)
- Ethos CE (Interview | www.dlc-solutions.com)
- iCohere (Interview | www.icohere.com)
- InReach (Interview | www.inreachce.com)
- Interactyx (Interview | www.interactyx.com)
- Latitude Learning (Interview | www.latitudelearning.com)
- LearnSomething (Interview | www.learnercommunity.com)
- Meridian Knowledge Solutions (Interview | www.meridianks.com)
- SmarterU.com (Interview | www.smarteru.com)
- Thinking Cap (Interview | www.thinkingcap.com)
- WBT Systems (Interview | www.wbtsystems.com)
- Web Courseworks (Interview | www.webcourseworks.com)
- YourMembership (Formerly Digital Ignite (Interview | www.yourmembership.com)
There a number of other association LMS and learning technology companies we track but that have not been covered in the the report. These include:
- Aura Innovative Technology (http://www.aurachicago.com/)
- Blue Sky eLearn (www.blueskyelearn.com)
- CE City (www.cecity.com)
- Classroom 24-7 (www.classroom24-7.com)
- Digitell (www.digitellinc.com)
- eLogic (www.eLogic.com)
- LearningCart (https://www.learningcart.com)
- LearnUpon (https://www.learnupon.com)
- INXPO (www.inxpo.com)
- Scitent (http://www.scitent.com/)
- Thought Industries (https://www.thoughtindustries.com)
We recommend you bookmark this page as we will continue to update it over time. If you represent a vendor that would like to be listed on this page, we encourage you to contact us. Keep in mind that, if we do not have direct experience with your work with associations, we require that you provide the names of three associations where your your platform has been implemented.
Note: We do not endorse any specific learning platforms, nor do we receive commissions from the sale of any learning platforms or charge any fees for participation in our LMS report. We maintain this list and track these vendors purely as part of our ongoing effort to stay abreast of the market for learning technologies. The list is made public as a service to the association community. If you find it useful, we would really appreciate it if you would share it with others (e.g., link to it from your site, share it on Twitter, LinkedIn, your blog, etc.).
Association LMS Consulting Services
We provide a range of independent consulting services (we accept no commissions from learning platform vendors) to help organizations plan their e-learning initiatives and select the best learning management system for their needs. We also offer a variety of free resources related to learning platform selection on our resources page. If you would like to discuss your learning platform needs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Do You Know About Learning • Technology • Design (LTD)?
LTD is a learning experience designed specifically for professionals in the business of continuing education and professional development. The goal of the event is to help attendees find new and better ways to engage learners and create lasting impact through the effective use of technology. To find out more, visit the event Web site.