We released our report Association Virtual Events in April, and this month we’re taking part in a free educational Webinar sponsored by iCohere that’ll add color from six meeting leaders to the aggregate survey data contained in the report. Jeff and I will present along with panelists sharing their experience from the trenches of virtual conferences, trade shows, and other events.
- Marie A. Bass of the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- Regina Coll of the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Jack Coursen of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Helen Li of Abt Associates (USAID SHOPS Program)
- Tom Manning of Learning Forward
Issues we’ll tackle during the Webinar include the following:
- Once you build a virtual event how do you get people there and keep them there?
- Can you make money off a virtual event? Does it even matter? Isn’t engagement what it’s really about?
- Who’s having success with online conferences and why?
- Do virtual events attract more younger or older people?
- Which will dominate in the future—the hybrid or the stand-alone virtual conference?
- Are 3D environments the future?
Although the Webinar is free, space is limited, so sign up today for “People, Profits, and So What? Virtual Events: The State of the Sector,” which will be held Thursday, May 31 from 2:00 to 3:15 pm Eastern.